We are a group of Jewish and non-Jewish born believers that believe and practice the messianic and charismatic worship of God.
It is our desire to worship in truth and spirit as we grow in the knowledge and revelation of our Lord and Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus). Our fellowship is patterned after what was practiced in the First Century as described in the Bible.
- We believe in the Tanach (Torah, Prophets & Writings) and the Brit Chadasha (New Testament) as our only rule of faith.
- We believe Yeshua m’Netseret (Jesus of Nazareth) is Mashiach (Messiah) sent by God.
- We believe it is the responsibility of all believers to study, pray, and reason together.
- We are committed to the Jewish Way of Leyanin (learning) by teaching, discussion and civil discussions (Acts 15).
- We believe in the once for all time Revelation of God at Sinai to the Israelites to whom were committed the oracles of God (Deuteronomy 4:30-36, Psalm 147:19,20, & Romans 3:1,2). Torah, when properly understood, is binding upon Jews for eternity (Psalm 119:44, Matthew 5:17-19). The truth of the Brit Chadasha being wholly dependent upon Torah.
In John 4:23, 24 Yeshua said to the woman of Samaria. “The Hour is coming and now is when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and Truth.”
Thus our commitment to one another: Not to rule over each other, Not to be doctrinaire with one another, but to seek “The unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”. This is the only stance for those who would come into the simplicity of the teachings of Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus).